The PassMark Management Console Web server application allows
test system information, test status and test
result information to be managed
centrally for BurnInTest and MemTest86 tests.
- A management level view of your entire BurnInTest and Memtest86 system testing.
- A view of current and past test systems, results and customers.
- Centralized test reporting.
- Centralized statistical information.
- Centralized historical test records.
- Summary:When testing large numbers of systems, the Management Console Web server application allows system information, test status and test result information to be managed centrally for BurnInTest and Metest86 tests.
- Details: Provides information for a
selected test system, including the Current Status, System Information, Last
Test Result and a searchable results history and per test run deletion.
- Reporting: Provides statistical reports
across all tested systems, filtered by date, system, component type or
customer. The report types include Errors vs. time, Failures vs. time, Tests
performed vs. time and the Pass rate.
- Configuration: Allows the auto refresh of
the live Management Console status web pages to be set. It also allows
systems to be deleted from the Management Console database.